Applications for September 2021
The process for applying for September 2021 entry (starting Reception, moving up to Junior, Middle, Secondary or Upper school) will be available from 1 September 2020.
(including applications for LeAF Studio School and the new Livingstone Academy)
Starting Reception in September 2021 - closing date 15 January 2021.
– for children due to start school in September 2021. Usual dates of birth range 1.9.16 to 31.8.17.
Transfer to Junior school (Year 3) in September 2021 - closing date 15 January 2021.
– for children moving up from an Infant to a Junior school (or wishing to join a Junior school in Year 3). Usual date of birth range 1.9.13 to 31.8.14.
Transfer to Middle school (Year 5) in September 2021 - closing date 15 January 2021.
– for children moving up from a First to a Middle school (or wishing to join a Middle school in Year 5). Usual date of birth range 1.9.11 to 31.8.12.
Transfer to Secondary school (Year 7) in September 2021 - closing date 31 October 2020.
– for children moving up from a Primary/Junior to Secondary school. Usual date of birth range 1.9.09 to 31.8.10.
Transfer to Upper school (Year 9) in September 2021 - closing date 31 October 2020.
– for children moving up from a Middle to an Upper school (or wishing to join an Upper school or LeAF Studio School in Year 9). Usual date of birth range 1.9.07 to 31.8.08.
Applying for the new Livingstone Academy - closing date 31 October 2020 for Year 7 and 15 January 2021 for Reception.
– for those wishing to apply for a place at the new Livingstone Academy due to open in September 2021 (in Reception or Year 7 – for more information, please see our website (opens in a new window) )
To begin your online application Sign In or Create Account using the link at the top of the page. If you are using a smartphone or tablet you can find the Sign In or Create Account link using the menu in the top right hand corner.
Applications for an In-Year place (moving to the area or wishing to change schools within the academic year) can be made through this website, for any school in the Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Council area.
Please also ask your child's current/previous school (if within the UK) to complete the following Background Information Form. Your application cannot be processed until this is received.
If you wish to apply for a place at a school in any other Local Authority area, you will need to apply through the relevant Local Authority.
If you have any queries concerning Bournemouth and Christchurch area schools, please contact the Children's Information Service on 01202 456223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries concerning Poole area schools, please call 01202 261936 or email email@example.com
Using a tablet/smartphone? Access the menu items including the 'Create Account' and 'Login' links using the menu in the top right hand corner.